This role is remote-friendly for anyone based in the US.
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space - Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world's first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
What You'll Do:
- As a Senior UI Engineer, you will be part of the core UI team and work with other team members, UX designers, engineering management and product management to plan, develop and deliver on time various UI applications, features and associated functionality.
- Deliver responsive Web UI and mobile applications following the latest trends in Web and mobile app design.
- Work with teammates, UX designers, leadership and product management to design and deliver the Web UI applications and features as per roadmap.
- Deliver testable, modular, highly scalable and reusable code, test cases and documentation on time.
What You'll Need:
- Technical Skills
- Solid understanding of styling and applying design to web pages using HTML5/CSS3
- Working experience with NodeJS
- Proficient with browser testing and debugging. In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working experience in creating html that works across different browsers and email clients (cross browser and cross device testing experience)
- Prior experience building UIs for consumer-facing applications
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Comfortable in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment