No sponsorship available. No third-party applicants.
This position is 100% REMOTE. Qualified applicants must reside within the United States.
After experiencing success in the lending industry year after year, this ingenuitive client has branched out to create additional business ventures, including SaaS software for financial service providers and insurance companies.
As our client continues to expand operations, they're searching for a skilled Automation Engineer to join their growing team!
What you get to do:
- Play a critical role in automating the company's inventory system
- Take part in gathering business requirements, defining the architecture, and developing solutions based on the requirements
- Develop back-end code in Python and PowerShell to enable system integrations
- Take ownership of maintaining and troubleshooting issues within the automation process
- Collaborate with various internal teams to coordinate deliverables
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience automating enterprise software systems
- Hands-on experience with Python, PowerShell, and UI design and implementations
- Working knowledge of Python web frameworks (Flask, Django, etc.)
- Proven ability to work independently and successfully provide deliverables on time
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
What's in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a nationally-renowned company that continues to generate impressive software solutions for their unique industry. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our company's extensive client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. We also have a highly trained team of support professionals ready to help ensure your success in this exciting new role.
Apply online today to learn more about this great new job opportunity!- provided by Dice