About the Role:
Article Reviewers proofread informational articles about standardized tests such as teacher certification exams. You will collaborate with writers and provide helpful, actionable feedback to ensure we’re providing accurate, high-quality content.
As an Article Reviewer, you will:
- Independently choose from a pool of available articles
- Proofread completed articles for factual accuracy, writing quality, and adherence to our guidelines
- Write and send detailed, helpful feedback to align writers with project expectations
- Collaborate with writers to create robust, useful informational content
As an Article Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a library of articles to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we're looking for:
- You have experience copyediting content and providing helpful, actionable feedback
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have strong online research & English language skills
- You are detail-oriented and committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
Do you think you can be an Article Reviewer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume! You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come review articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.