This position is a REMOTE (local candidates preferred) contract role located in The Woodlands, TX. The pay for this position starts at $37/HR and increases significantly, DOE. Downstream recruiting experience with some IT experience is highly preferred. Please apply and attach an updated resume if you would like to be considered:
- Must be skilled in LinkedIn Recruiter and proven ability to handle passive searches for niche positions (skills in IT would be even better)
- Customer-facing experience. While this role will not be customer facing, we would like someone that knows what is it like on the front-end and possibly fill-in for one of our recruiters, if needed.
- Skilled in phone screening (well-written, detailed and thorough phone interview documentation)
- Skilled in shortlisting (proven ability to take a job description, review minimum requirements and provide top candidates that are aligned with that criteria)
- Able to handle competing priorities
- Position is fully remote-based
- We think we will need someone at least through Q1 2022, but no promises
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.