CEIs Fortune 50 Client in Media and Telecommunications is adding a 100% Remote Software Architect to their data management team. This resource will build and manage cloud based applications for the client's infrastructure. The Architect role will be responsible for communicating their work effectively.
- Yearly rolling contract with potential for permanent conversion with CEIs high-profile client.
- 100% Remote position working with team members all over the world.
- Candidate must be a or a holder
- Able to build and manage multiple cloud-based applications
- Capable of managing 4-5 projects simultaneously with help and direction from our current Architect
- Ability to define and document REST based APIs
Required and Desired Skills:
- Must be able to write detailed technical requirements, high level specifications, and detailed design specifications, yet be easily digestible by other team members
- Must be passionate about thorough documentation
- Must be able to use UML for documentation
- Ability to prototype code in node.js or Java is a plus
- Having some working knowledge of HFC and geospatial systems is a plus.
As a trusted technology partner, CEI delivers solutions that help our customers transform their business and achieve meaningful results. From strategy and custom application development through application management - our technology and digital experience services are tailored to meet each unique need of our customers. Our staffing solutions bring specialized skills to complement our customers' workforce and project requirements.- provided by Dice