Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.
- Assist with proposal and contract documents.
- Contribute to the work plan for each project.
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of Concept, Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents using software skills listed above.
- Conduct field surveys as required.
- Generate overall project design concepts.
- Develop and/or oversee the development of design concepts into complete design development set and further advance into complete construction drawings.
- Oversee material research and compilation of project data and incorporation throughout the project.
- Prepare project specifications.
- Communicate with project team members and resolve drawing discrepancies independently.
- Coordinate and incorporate work of internal and external project consultants.
- Oversee the preparation of Addenda and Bulletin documentation.
- Review Shop Drawings.
- Sign and seal drawings as needed.
- Review, respond to and track RFI's.
- Attend construction meetings, make periodic site observation visits as required by contract.
- Prepare and update punch lists as required.
- Adhere to company standards in the preparation of deliverables.
- Review and correct your own work and work of the project team including both internal and external consultants following established QA procedures.
- Review and understand applicable building codes and other standards (including Accessibility Standards).
- Prepare zoning and building code analysis and review.
- Assist with the timely submittal of drawings to the appropriate authorities having jurisdiction
- Oversee the maintenance and archiving of electronic project files.
- Understand project scope and identify items that are beyond the original scope of services and bring to attention of project lead.
- Draft Client agreement change orders and Sub Consultant agreement change orders as directed by project lead.
- Prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes, phone conversation notes, etc. to document the progress of the project and directions received from the Client.
- Attend project meetings.
- Share knowledge with other teammates and assist team with design and/or detailing challenges.
Revit, Architecture, revit architecture, Architectural design, architecture project management, project management, Drafting, Design development, Construction document, Construction drawings, Retail
Top Skills Details:
Revit,Architecture,revit architecture,Architectural design
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited University plus:
- +5 years of experience within the architecture field
- Must be highly proficient in Revit
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.