Position: Front End Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Type: 3 to 6-month contract to hire
We are recruiting for a large and leading financial company that is working on a cutting-edge project in Artificial Intelligence. We're seeking a Front End Developer to join our team of 15+ developers and product engineers to optimize this tech and reduce the time for document review and make the overall process more efficient and less mundane.
- Provides design development of UI projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for projects and communicates in writing or in meetings with the development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Develops and/or reviews the development of test protocols for testing applications before user acceptance.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Experience building production quality cloud products
- Experience with major enterprise integrations
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, and CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of jQuery, Ember, React, Redux, and Reactive is preferred
- Knowledge of HTTP: protocol, error codes, methods, and design patterns is required
- Experience with responsive design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Knowledge and experience with Agile software methodology as well as end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, iterative, and other modern approaches to software development)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.