100% Remote position
Salary: $170k - $205k (depending on experience level)
The Director of Engineering will oversee the software product engineering Process/SDLC and ensure that proper engineering procedures/architecture/practices are followed.
- Oversees engineering staff and ensures that they meet technical goals and objectives.
- Consults with the VP of Engineering and Product Manager to create long-range SDLC goals specific to the needs of the technical organization and product roadmap.
- Oversees engineering deliverables and ensures that they meet coding standards.
- Oversees design and implementation of technical architecture.
- Develops new products from product design to testing to production.
- Defines and manages technical debt.
- Defines and manages the implementation of secure coding practices.
- Oversees and ensures implementation of required compliance requirements for HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Oversees and ensures implementation of application and system performance optimization practices, availability, recovery, system monitoring, and other SLA requirements.
- Defines and Reviews SDLC KPIs to ensure projects are on schedule, within budget, and meet quality, performance, availability, security, and compliance requirements.
- Provides training and mentoring as needed.
- Recruits additional engineering staff as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Agile Expert
- React Native Web
- Windows IOS
- Android: Java
- Backend: Node JS
- Database: Congo
- Azure but moving to AWS
- Experience with coding and coding review
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. - provided by Dice