We are looking for a Copywriter for a global B2B high tech company. This role will be responsible for creating compelling narratives and content for a large internal global employee population. The deliverable will include digital content, such as videos, digital signage, infographics, emails, newsletters, in-tool UI/UX design, etc
This is a 3 month project (extensions and conversion to FTE possible), 40 hour per role. Remote in the US. Must work PST or MST time zone hours
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions' employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop new creative ideas and inventive ways to communicate so people will pay attention and understand programs with the Sales Transformation mission.
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders, Change Management and Transformation Strategy, Employee Communications, Learning, and Digital Adoption teams to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, training, corporate branding, and guidelines.
- Create compelling design solutions that work and are consistent across multiple communication channels.
- Design and deliver creative content to help our end users successfully use new technology solutions and applications.
- You'll also assist producing design and visual collateral for live/remote town hall events.
- Continuously explore new and innovative ways of utilizing design material to engage audiences while transferring skills/knowledge and driving sustainable behavior change.
- 2+ years of experience copy writing in creative visual writing/creative media/ advertising or in marketing teams.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically After Effects, Illustrator, and Premier; experience in email newsletter design and HTML/CSS coding a plus
Please submit your resume to our network at (Please apply to the Copywriter (Remote) role.)
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.
- provided by Dice