We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
Headquarters: Newcastle, Australia
Firewire Digital is growing! Join an SEO agency in Newcastle, Australia who are serious about delivering exceptional client results. We currently have a spot open for a talented SEO Specialist to help us deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Remote position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Part-time role with the potential to progress to full time.
- Access SEO training materials.
- Ongoing training and access to further development available.
- Setup, manage, and optimise SEO campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for increasing organic search rankings, traffic and conversions.
- Prepare monthly reports and performance reports to support sales and client management.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Audit websites to identify issues and opportunities and work to implement technical recommendations for SEO improvement.
- Closely monitor trends and changes in SEO and ensure the implementation of all relevant SEO best practices.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Assist with the analysis of SEO issues and help develop actionable solutions based on findings.
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO – developing and executing SEO campaigns that delivered measurable results.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, with a strong focus on technical & on-page SEO.
- Ideally, you have worked in an agency OR have managed multiple clients/websites/campaigns.
- Proven SEO experience with local SEO and/or eCommerce SEO
- Expertise in analysing a website’s search performance for both desktop and mobile.
- Able to demonstrate a proven experience in meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects without compromising quality.
- In-depth experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush & Screaming Frog.
- A self-driven learner who actively keeps up with search engine updates, algorithms, and strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time management.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Self-motivated, with excellent organisation skills.
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills.