CMG Landscape Architecture, a leading landscape design studio in California, is seeking a highly motivated full-time Marketing Assistant. An ideal candidate has a passion for design (both AEC and graphic design), excellent writing and editing skills, and a desire to grow in the Business Development and Marketing profession. The Marketing Assistant will support marketing and graphic efforts for the Marketing team and CMG studio in a variety of ways, from keeping internal marketing data and collateral up to date to drafting graphic design assignments and creating communications content. This position is responsible for showcasing CMG s design sensibility and representing the firm s portfolio of projects in the most sophisticated and professional light through the creation of project sheets, marketing brochures, proposals, and social media and website content. The Marketing Assistant reports to the Director of Marketing + Business Development and supports the Communications Manager when needed.
- Implements attention to detail within graphic template-based production such as newsletters, eblasts, invitations, resumes, project cutsheets, interview presentations, and other collateral.
- Works with designers and the Communications Manager to draft graphic content (diagrams, gifs, videos, infographics)
- Packaging content for website, social media, newsletters, and award submissions.
- Supports the Director of Marketing + Business Development on drafting RFP, RFQ, RFEOI, SOQ documents or other marketing-business development brochures.
- Tracks and records website, social media, and newsletter analytics
- Keeps the firm s Outlook contacts up to date.
- Assists in data entry for our CRM and Project Data Management.
- Organizes studio and project images in digital asset management software.
- Assists in office-based events.
Required Skills + Experience
- 1-2 years experience at an AEC or related design firm.
- Can work under moderate supervision and self-manage tasks.
- Graphic Portfolio - exemplifying a sensibility through design content and iterative teamwork at previous experience/position.
- High expertise in the full Adobe Creative Suite + Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented, ability to review and produce high quality marketing documents.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS, Mailchimp or other email marketing service, and social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Experience with assembling Request for Proposals for AEC industry firm.
- A collaborative thought-provoking team player who brings new ideas to the conversation.
- A desire to grow as marketing professional within the landscape architecture industry.
- Finds joy in working on many different tasks and different teams throughout the week.
- Job growth - potential to build career, explore various aspects of Business Development and Marketing, and advancement to a Marketing Coordinator.
- Opportunity to work in fast-paced design environment for a leading landscape architecture company.
- Be a part of an inclusive, close-knit, and well managed Marketing Team
- Have a voice and share ideas - we encourage you to come with your interests, passions, and baggage and help shape CMG and its marketing program.
- Competitive salary, benefits package (medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401k, FSA, commuter) and an encouraging work-life balance.
- A hybrid-work environment with IT and management set in place for the future of work.
- PTO, sick time, and holidays: Accrued PTO and sick days, 7 paid scheduled holidays, and 2 paid floating holidays to use at your discretion.
Hybrid / Remote Opportunity
Our office is in San Francisco. This position is offered as a hybrid set up for those local to the Bay Area or fully remote for those outside the Bay Area. If fully remote, work schedule must be within the Pacific Standard Time (PST) time zone. This candidate should reside on the West Coast.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The compensation range for this role is $40,000-$63,000.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and sample of graphic work to the Director of Business Development Chris Hepner, .