We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for a Demand Generation Team Lead to work closely with our content, advertising, and sales teams to deliver a consistently high volume of quality leads, while also leading a team that is focused on creating demand, nurturing leads, and optimizing our website.
As Kinsta’s Demand Generation Team Lead, you will:
- Create, lead, and implement new lead generation strategies to attract and convert quality leads.
- Collaborate on aligning advertising and content strategies with the goals and priorities of our Sales team.
- Work with the Sales team leadership on defining lead targets.
- Report on performance.
- Optimize campaigns to minimize cost per lead and to maximize lead capture volume.
- Build, lead, and manage our Demand Generation Team and foster a work environment characterized by collaboration, creativity, mutual respect, responsibility, and professionalism.
- 5-7 years experience in Growth Marketing and demand generation.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a SaaS, technology, or hosting company.
- Good fluency in English and an ability to find the right tone based on the audience you're trying to reach.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience working with HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical abilities with a high degree of comfort working to achieve quantifiable metrics.
- Experience managing, leading, and coaching team members.
- Strong writing skills and demonstrable experience creating written content.
- Experience working as part of a distributed team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
- Experience using collaborative work-management tools like Trello and Jira.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.